How to Root Infinix HotNote X551
1. First of all, you need to allowed third party installations in your device, if you want this app to install on your device. You can enable this option on your device setting. Go to Setting => Security => and there you can tick the “ Unknown sources” box.
2. Run and install KingRoot app on your device.
3. After successful installation, start the app and wait for KingRoot to fully analyze your device.
4. After a few seconds you will see the main window, the Chinese language
5. Click on the Big Green Circle on your device that says Root and wait for a few minutes (Your phone must be connected to the internet).
6. After a few minutes, you should see a tick mark in a green circle and the blue horizontal bar below the green circle, which means that your device has been successfully rooted! with the help of KingRoot.
The KingUser app will be installed for SuperUser access.
7. Download Root Checker from Play Store to verify your root privileges. After downloading, simply Install Root Checker, run it and you should get a success message after then.
Gat question regarding to this? Drop your comments.
Posted by HTC