Abuja based professional makeup artiste Zuzu Mamman shared her touching story and pics on her IG page.
And according to the story Zuzu told BellaNaija, our lady here had gone into the kitchen and did not realize there was gas leakage. Once she turned on the stove and lit a match, there was a huge
explosion. Thankfully, she survived the devastating experience.
Makeup artist Zuzu was in a salon when she spotted her and chatted her up. After they spoke, Zuzu asked if she could make her over. She said yes. They decided on a bridal inspired makeover and you can see the results below.
Most times in life there are situations we find ourselves not because we want them that way but because it is inevitable! She was this pretty before the fire accident!